9/23/2012

Beauty Mask Tryout #1

Beauty Mask Tryout #1


Immediately after my first blog post, I couldn't wait to publish my second post!
I'm going to do a beauty mask review in this post because keeping my skin in a good condition is on my top priority. No matter how tired I am, I will still force myself to finish my daily skincare routine before I go to bed. (That's when you need sleeping masks!:p) 

I usually begin my skincare routine at about 12 midnight because that's when I finish my revision and homework and I can finally relax. I started a bit late today because I just started a new blog!LOL

I choose these two masks tonight.

The first one is a self-heating sauna mask from Garnier Skin Naturals. It can deeply purify my pores. Believe me, after a long day, my nose pores are horrifying with all the dirt and oil and blackheads. Therefore I have to keep cleansing my pores deeply or else pimples show up. The pack comes with 2 doses and you can use it for two times. One dose is more than enough for my face, so I just throw the rest unused into the rubbish bin...:(
It has a little heating after putting it on, and I can feel like it is in action. 
After cleansing it off, my skin appears shine-free and matte, but at the same time I don't feel dry. My pores are cleansed for my next mask- Snail essence whitening mask!
Garnier Self-heating Sauna mask. HKD9.90

It sound a little 'uggghhhh' and 'ewwww' when you're putting snail's slime on your face. Don't worry it's a essence with similar ingredients with snail's slime:) I bought this from Korea and I've tried it out for about twice. It has brightened up my skin and I use it every week. It's very cheap though. 
Snail Whitening Essence Mask Pack 

I really hope that my skin will appear whiter and brighter after the sunburn in summer:\ It will be a long journey! But I'll work on getting a better skin tone though.

xo,
Rosana

No comments:

Post a Comment