Hi guys:)
It's been long time since I updated my blog...I'm quite busy these days preparing for the mid-term assessment. Still, I squeezed some time from my study to write this blog. I like to share my things with others.First off, I'm in love with these ankle boots I currently got from Cotton On. It's on sale and I bought these just for HKD$49. What a bargain!
They're in black, and the website said it's 'microfibre'... I don't know but they look great for winter. They've got little studs at the back and it gives a little fashion style. This can go with any tops and leggings, as long as I'm not dressing in cute/sweet style (which I seldom in).
| Wedge ankle boots, from Cotton On Online Store, HKD$49.00 |
Next is one of my favorite brands- Hollister! I've always wanted to buy one of their hoodies. They're casual, warm, and slim-cut. I had intended to buy this in HK but it cost me for almost $500 so I told a friend of mine who is living in CA to order and ship this for me. It is much cheaper.
I chose this original design in XS size, with 'Hollister' across the chest position. I chose navy blue because I think deep color is more suitable for winter but I don't want them in black, and I can wear them in school if they were in navy blue. So I chose this color and the outcome is exactly what I wanted. I'm gonna be in this all winter, I think.
If you know me well, I'm a loyal, long-term customer at Forever 21. I visit the shop almost every Saturday since it opened its first shop in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. It is 4-storey with all the things I need- tops, shorts, jeans, accessories, beauty products- I'm a spender there. Among all the things I bought from there this week, I chose this bag to share with you - a pretty little spiked crossbody bag. I can't put the bag back to the hanger once I've tried it on. It can go with everything so I didn't think twice and went straight to the cashier with the bag in my hand.
| Woods Cove Hoodie in Navy Blue, from Hollister, ~HKD$349 |
| Spiked Crossbody, white, from Forever 21 HKD$ 159 |
| from Bershka, HKD$259 |
| Fake snake skin fabric and the zipper detail |
| It has little pockets for keys, phones or other stuff. |
| Union Jack Scarf, from Bershka, ~HKD$118 |
| Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, from Mannings, HKD $49.00 |
Having said that Autumn is here, my hair also needs moisturizing from the sunburns and seawater in summer. As you know, UV radiation makes your hair unhealthy and the seawater is a little bit acidic, so if you stay in the sea for a couple of hours, your ends gets dehydrated and tangled up. As I always go on boat trips and go to beaches in the whole summer, my hair is almost dead. My ends are split, and they became brownish instead of glossy black. So I got this hair care oil from Pantene. Pantene has always been one of my favourite hair care products brands because their formula is mostly suitable for my hair. I choose either Pantene or Vidal Sassoon when it comes to hair care. I apply this leave-on serum on my ends after I blow-dried my hair every time and I can really feel that my split ends are nourished and my hair is more silky smooth. Highly recommended.
| Pantene Hair Care Leave-On Serum, bought in Mannings, $48.90 |
xo,
Rosana
No comments:
Post a Comment