10/01/2012

First clubbing experience...

Ridiculously, I went to LKF (a famous place for night life in HK) on Saturday night.


I'm having mid-term assessment on this Wednesday and what I should have done is to revise at home.


However, a guy (let's call him A) that I considered cute when I first saw him called me to go clubbing with him.
I couldn't say no in his face, so I went to LKF along with my friend.
I dressed myself up, curled my hair, worn a sexy makeup, accessorized.
To be frank, I think I was quite hot. ;p
I joined that guy friend A. I just winged things, I don't intend to flirt him, but if he has feelings in me, I wouldn't say no. Before that night, he insisted I'm hot in What's App and I kinda flattered myself though.

There were other girls, but none of them are really pretty. I borrowed an identity card, went in a club, danced a little. I sat down when they finally got us some seats. Guy A told other guys to move and sat closely next to me. I know his friends also wanted to flirt with me, but they backed off somehow when they saw him sitting next to me. We toasted and drank a couple glasses of champagne. I relaxed a little bit and started responding to A's flirt. 

After a while, he announced to other friends that I'm his girl. I don't quite know what he meant though. He held my waist as we went to the dance floor. Everybody was so high. I had so much fun. 

He suggested going to other bars for shots. Just outside the LKF tower, there were syringes jello-shots. I said I wanted one and he bought and fed one to me. We had several of them afterwards too. We were even higher. 

My memory kind of blurred after drinking jello-shots. What I remembered is that we went to the convenience store to buy some more liquor. I think it's tequila. Standing on the street of Lan Kwai Fong, with other friends cheering, he kissed me. I don't know if this is romantic, but I was kind of overwhelmed. I had never thought that he and I will have a shot. Just to back up some information, he is 2 years older than me, and he is quite popular. Many girls wanted him but I easily swept him off his feet. 

We went up to the club again to do some more dancing. We french kissed and fondled and danced with our bodies close to each other. The feeling was so wonderful. We were tired dancing so we went down for more shots. What surprised me is that he was drunk after that one shot. My friend and I supported him to that little park nearby. He felt better and we started to chat. My girl friend asked him if I were hot. He said 'So fucking hot,' and we french kissed again in front of my friend and his friends. (I think there was one friend who wanted me, he was kind of cute too...) He high-five with his friend and said, 'So fucking hot. Fuck this shit.' Yeah there was lots of foul language but you have to know I was so overwhelmed that he thought that way. 

It was almost 4 am and once again, we went up to the club to get our belongings back. Nobody was sitting on the couch, so we made out on it. Everything was so sweaty and sexy. I blew air in his ear and licked it. He was so high and he said, 'Damn... you make me so high...' The feeling was awesome when we were making out. 

About 5 am we went to have breakfast with all the other friends. I used my mouth to feed him the breakfast (haha, a litte bit gross, but he said it was awesome). Then we got on a taxi to home (we live in the same district). Throughout the ride, we cuddled, we kissed, we joked, and we laughed. 

We talked like friends after that night. He send me messaged with a hint of wanting to have sex with me. I don't know but I will see how things going after my mid-term assessment. He just broke up with his girlfriend and I just broke up with my boyfriend (but it was I who said it). I guess he was just too unhappy and wanted to find some fun by clubbing. I guess I'm just one of his play mates on one of the clubbing nights. 

I don't know what I'm missing. I don't want him to be my boyfriend, but I still miss that part when he said I was hot and we made out. I miss clubbing. I miss being hit on by other hot guys. I miss being complimented by a hot guy. Somehow I hated that I chose guy A but not other guys. I miss being crazy on the street. I miss being drunk. Does anyone understand what I'm feeling? My heart skipped a beat when I looked at the photos we took when making out. Will he be one of my 'souvenirs' of my clubbing life? 

Luckily after this clubbing experience made me want to study harder and get into HKU more. I want to go clubbing more when I'm 18 in my university life. I should stop thinking about this and work harder on my studies for my plan. 
Won't let you see my face, haha


P.S. I lose some weight after that night... My thighs are toned and my stomach is flat... I guess that's the result after walking in 5- inch wedges for more than 5 hours? Ha, that's one of the reasons why I started to love clubbing.

xo,
RB

No comments:

Post a Comment